gatodds, Home Seller in Chicago, IL

Who is the top real estate agent selling homes in the 60649 Chicago zip code?

Asked by gatodds, Chicago, IL Mon Nov 19, 2012

Answers

8
Sohail Salahuddin’s answer
As times change year over year the top agents change with the times... now you have young and aggressive tech savvy agents who work in a team setting conquering majority of the business out there.
You want to work with a team that has successful and strategic systems in place that ensure your success.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Broker Associate I Visionary
Innovative Property Consultants Team l Sales and Leasing
Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty
425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610
O: 312.929.1565 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030
"Local Experts, Global Reach"
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 20, 2012
The top seller is probably a TEAM that specializes in representing some Banks by Listing their REOs.
Is that what you would be looking for.

Maybe you should be asking for the person who got their License 4 months ago, is hungry as bear, and will work their butt off for you.

You decide.

I can't help you in any case.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 19, 2012
Why would an agent recommend anyone else in this forum? It's set up as a place for agents to pitch their services. If you really don't know who the agents are who are already working in your neighborhood, then ask for references from people you know who have sold their homes in recent years, particularly in the past 3-4 years. The "top" agent isn't always the best fit for you and your home. Interview 3 and select the one that you feel would work best and hardest to sell your home.
It is tough to "define" the top. I would say there are a lot of quality agents out there in this zip code. Call up a few of them and see who you mesh best with.
32 homes have sold over the last 6 months in 60649 ranging in price from $9,000 - $340,000.

Are you looking to purchase or sell? ...feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Looking to sell condo. Of the 32 sold, approx. how many were condos? How many were homes? Have you sold properties in 60649 in the last 6 months? Looking for aggressive realtor!
Flag Sun Nov 25, 2012
You can call the Chicago Association of Realtors for Stats on all areas

200 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60604
Telephone: 312-803-4900, Fax: 312-803-4905
Any agent familiar with the zip code can sell property in that area. I know the area very well. I not only sold in the area but lived there for 30 years.
Have you sold properties recently in 60649? Have you sold condos in 60649?
Flag Sun Nov 25, 2012
How do you define top? Most sales on the buy side? Most listings? Unit sales? Dollar sales? Best customer service? Smartest? What price range? Single family or condos? Patient?
Web Reference: http://LucidRealty.com