Home Selling in Lisle>Question Details

Tatyana, Home Seller in Lisle, IL

Who is the most aggressive and hard working listing agent in Lisle who can sell a unique floor plan??

Asked by Tatyana, Lisle, IL Fri Mar 6, 2009

Who is the most aggressive and hard working listing agent in Lisle who can get the most amount of prospective buyers into my home to find that "right" buyer? My home has a unique floor plan and has been on the market since last July. I would like to list with someone I can trust to get the house sold...even in this market.

Tatyana

Answers

9
The average market time for active listings in Lisle is about 250 days (8.3 months), which is right about where you are now. I'd be curious to know how much activity/showings have you gotten? Is it listed with a Realtor now or By Owner? What kind of feedback have you received? Have you adjusted your price since its been listed?

I market homes using a mix of conventional & traditional methods, as well as aggressive online marketing (a lot more than just realtor,com!) All I promise is that if I was your agent I would work hard and do my best to get it sold.

I've included a link with more details about my marketing plan if you are interested. Thanks and good luck!
Tatyana

Gary Jacklin at http://www.garyjacklin.com or his mobile is 630-968-2059. His office is in Lisle and has been doing it successfully a long time.

Dennis Toomey
Web Reference: http://www.housebyzip.com
Hi Tatyana,
I think you need to connect with the right Agent for YOU.... And one who has some experience in staging your home right to bring out its unique floor plan, someone who has a wonderful talent in putting the various options your floor plan may offer out in the brochure and mls description of the property...
I would venture to say that you can find the very best, most hard working agent, with lots of imagination and
ideas how to market your home, but as Realtors we - regrettably - cannot "create" buyers. In this market, which is a buyers market, we have more inventory than we have ready and willing and qualified buyers. So even if your home is 110 % perfect, shows beautifully inside and out and is in a great location it may still take some time before the right buyer rolls around. Correct and market friendly pricing of course will help....

I know 3 great agents in your area I consider trusted Realtor/Colleagues, all three are great, only one of them works out of Lisle, i.e. her office is located in Lisle, the other two one is working out of Naperville and the other one out of Glen Ellyn. If you are interested I would like to refer you to either one of them, but most likely the one whose office is located in Lisle should be your first choice. Let me know of them are enthusiastic, hard working and experienced Realtors.
E-mail me and I will connect you - If you would also let us know the address of your property, your name, phone, and e-mail address and we are off and running. my e-mail address edithsellshomes@gmail.com

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!
And so do my Partner/Realtor/Colleagues
edithsellshomes@gmail.com
Tatyana
With all respect, if your home as been on the market since last July, I don't think any Realtor can sell it.

How many homes similar to yours have sold since last July? Lots I am sure.

So in a declining market (please see the link below), you have probably LOST a hefty percentage of your profit by over-pricing. Just based on the numbers alone, the Realtor you need is the one that can do a couple of things:
1. Help you realize how much money you have lost in the last year
2. Can help you determine if you are a "need to sell" or "would like to sell if I get my price" ovner.
3. Can effectively market an unusual home.

In buyer's markets trust me, buyers and buyer's agents HATE AGGRESSIVE REALTORS. What sells in a buyer's market are properties that are aggressively PRICED and marketed effectively in terms that buyers understand.

If this is a "move up" buyer home, as opposed to "first time buiyer", it would be marketed one way. If it is for "first time buyers" then it would be marketed a different way.

When talking to Realtors the one you should hire is the one that turns down your listing. You need a professional that is not willing to take an over-priced listing. Another way to say this is you want a Realtor that will SELL your home, not just LIST it.

Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
I know this much there are two things that cause a home not to sell. It doesn't matter on anything else. If they don't know the answer to that question they are not going to sell the home! And it is something that I am just not going to post here !!!! SORRY! lol!!!
Tatyana,

Before going trough the agent interview process, you may want to study the blog attached to the link below. Good luck.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/12/i_ve_got_my_fin…
Tatyana-I grew up in Lisle and live currently live in Steeple Run. I don't know if I can convince you right now that I am the right agent but would love to come meet with you and show you in person what I do to sell homes. At that time we can decide if we are a good match and also decide if we should move forward. For now you can visit my website. If you like what you see and want to schedule a sit down just let me know. I look forward to hearing from you and hope all is well.

Mike Long
Long Realty
Tatyana,
You're asking question, which in my opinion is going to be tough to answer without more information. I think most realtors are going to want to tell you that they CAN SELL YOUR HOME- myself included. I think before being able to answer your question honestly any realtor would need to know how much you owe on the property, what your address is to give your accurate comparables, and what your motivation is… To do yourself the most justice, I think you should meet with a few different realtors and have them take a look at your home to give you a realistic perspective on what needs to happen for your home to sell. Unique floor plan or not, your home should fit someone's needs and it's just a matter of time and property placement (price, exposure, etc...) that will help get your home sold. If you like I would be more than happy to meet with you and think I can help for a few of the following reasons:
1) I do own a property in Lisle, which makes me very familiar with the area
2) My office is one of the top producing Coldwell Banker offices in the area and is located in Naperville.
3) I am a FULL-TIME realtor, which forces me to be aggressive

Please let me know if I can assist you and I want to wish you the best of luck in selling your home!
Dan Lamas
(305)776-6993 -cell
Daniel.Lamas@CBexchange.com -email
http://www.ColdwellBankeronline.com/danlamas
If you have a unique floor plan, then you really need to first hire an experienced home stager, They can arrange the furnishings, create traffic flow and highlight those unique details about your property -that will attract more buyers. How you live in your home and how you sell your home are two entirely different things. Price is going to be the other factor and you need an agent who knows your market and will deeply research properties and be able to adjust for uniqueness (sometimes that means lower).
Location
Condition
Price
Web Reference: http://topbrainerdagent.com