Sofia,  in new yo

Who is the best title insurance policy issuing agent?

Asked by Sofia, new yo Tue Sep 30, 2008

Answers

3
That's a tough question. There are title insurance underwriters (e.g. Chicago Title, First American, Fidelity) and title abstract companies (too many to mention). The abstract companies also have underwriters that represent the the insurance companies and have expertise in title insurance, banking and real estate. In addition to title insurance products many firms conduct various types of searches (e.g. Attorney, Business, Co-op, Court Records, Foreclosure, Liens, UCC's). Since they all write the same policies, the judgement as to "who is the best" usually gets down to which firm gives you the best, most timely, all around service.
If you like, contact me and I'll give you a short list of those companies that have given us good service.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 30, 2008
Hi Sofia,

There is no such a thing as the best, everyone is strong at something and not as strong in something else. If you need an expert title agent, we have our own title company at Prudential Douglas Elliman, called PDE Title. If you need a name and a # or a couple let me know and I can provide you with a source.

Best of luck
~Alen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 11, 2008
Sofia,
I f you email me I can send you a list of local title companies.
joliemuss@joliemuss.com
Web Reference: http://joliemuss.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 4, 2008