Home Selling in Bellflower>Question Details

Juan, Both Buyer and Seller in Bellflower, CA

Who is the best realtor in Bellflower, California?

Asked by Juan, Bellflower, CA Tue Jan 8, 2008

Should I get an agent from my area?

Answers

5
Hi Mot,

I'm not familiar with the Bellflower realtors. What I would do if I were you is talk to people in the community that have bought or sold property in the last 5 years. Find out what they liked & what they didn't like about the experience. Based on this info, I would interview 3 & pick the individual you feel most comfortable with. Warning: the busiest realtor, isn't always the best realtor.

Karen Miller
Hi Mot,

You can view the our Member Search results for Bellflower Real Estate Pros at the link below. You can also browse through their questions and answers to get a feel for their expertise and personality and contact any if you have questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2008
I would suggest talking with two or three Realors. Share with them your needs and see how they respond. They should be able to actively listen, understand your needs, and make recommendations that you believe make sense. (in other words, have a plan).
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2008
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
I would suggest that you work with someone who you feel comfortable with and someone who is familiar with the area.

George Gutierrez
C21team@ymail.com
I would suggest you ask for an unbiased referral from your local mls /realtor association or use a company like Effective Realtors