Home Selling in Tinton Falls>Question Details

Biscman, Home Seller in Tinton Falls, NJ

Who is the best Realtor in Northern Tinton Falls?

Asked by Biscman, Tinton Falls, NJ Mon Apr 29, 2013

What is the average time from listing to closing on a home in Northern Tinton Falls?

Answers

6
The best realtor to choose to market your home will be the Realtor that will be proactive in marketing your home and actively seek buyers for your home to get you the highest and best price. You also want to choose an office that is busy. I take a proactive approach and my listings sell. In the past 30 days my office has taken 95 new listings, 85 homes have gone under contract and 49 homes have closed. I'd love to add your home to our list. of satisfied customers. Feel free to call me!

Joan Congilose CRS,GRI,CDPE, e-Pro
Broker/ Sales Associate
RE/MAX Central Manalapan
Office (732) 972-1000 ext:364
Cell (732) 232-5277
Thank you Joan
Flag Tue Apr 30, 2013
Let me answer your 2nd question first. In the past year, the average single-family home in Tinton Falls has had an average of 87 Cumulative Days On the Market (source: Monmouth-Ocean MLS).

To help you answer your 1st question (Who is the best REALTOR® ?), I suggest you look at some of the current homes that are listed in Tinton Falls. Real estate marketing has changed dramatically in the past few years. Click on the main photo in each listing and see how many photos the listing agent posted (up to 25 are allowed in the Monmouth Ocean MLS). Then look at the quality of the photos: a good REALTOR® will use a Digital Single Lens Reflex camera or will hire a professional photographer, and will only post photos that bring out the best qualities of the home. Please take a look at my current listing of 42 Branford Circle (MLS #21310757).

Next, find out how tech-savvy the REALTOR® is. Does he/she use QR codes and SMS text messages as part of the marketing plan? These allow instant smart phone access to the listing's information and photos.

Finally, set up appointments with 2 or 3 agents and talk with them face-to-face. You have to feel comfortable with the agent's knowledge and personality before entrusting them to sell your home.

Len

P.S.: Ask the agent about the initials after his/her name.

Leonard “Len” Dunikoski, GRI
REALTOR® Associate
Diane Turton Realtors – Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
(732) 239-0739 (cell) (732) 530-6686 (office)
ldunikoski@dianeturton.com

There is not a correct answer for you, because of so many variables...The answer can be fashioned in many ways....

If the reason you are asking that question is for selling your home my suggestion to before you list your home iinterview three agents ...A good fit, is as important as anything you can do...Every agent can do comps for you but is all about what the agent can exclusively do for you, marketing, correct price, and extensive communication with you.....All of the above suggestions will create a short time for your home being on the market?..

All the best, Diane

If you wish to discuss please fell free to contact me....

Diane. Agent. 732 859 2376
Tinton Falls resident (Wayside end). I do residential, but my focus is commercial both in NJ and NY. There's a team in my office who has listings in the 3500+ SF area of Tinton Falls. Keith
Hi
The average time from listing to close in TF varies, based on how much traffic is generated by a few things:
-- Appeal of the property - how it looks online, condition, etc.
-- Correct pricing for the market based on comparable sales
-- Great marketing beyond the usual MLS, Realtor.com, etc.
-- How accessible the house is: Can Realtors get in easily to show it?

Once you have your offer accepted, you can figure on 45-60 days. Some sellers are happy to close sooner and you can if you have a cash buyer or a fast mortgage processor, but that's a good guideline.

I'm located just a mile from the Northern part of Tinton Falls. Houses are selling very well, we are seeing multiple offers on well-positioned homes.

The best agent for you is the one whose market knowledge, marketing plan and personality are a good fit for you. Feel free to give me a call, I'd love to get started, all but two of my listings are Under Contract.

Susan

732-768-1068 Cell
750 Broad St
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Thank you Susan for your reply. I appreciate the response.
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
I would like to say me but I do not work in the Tinton Falls area.
What qualifies an agent to be the best is different for everyone.

Best to interview a few and find one that you would like tot work with.
contact me and I can recommend one of the best agents in Tinton Falls.