Home Selling in 11778>Question Details

Alex Crume, Both Buyer and Seller in 11778

Who certifies where the Fall Zone is? It is urgent to know this as it's all that is stopping a closing on this house.

Asked by Alex Crume, 11778 Sun Jul 25, 2010

The loan is an FHA and they are asking for a certification about the Fall Zone and where exactly it is.

Help the community by answering this question:


The fall Zone can be Certified by a Licensed Land Surveyor, they will need to come out to the property & document the existing conditions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 26, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer