Home Selling in 78204>Question Details

Bret, Other/Just Looking in 78238

Who can we contact that will do repairs/and or improve a home and would get paid at sale in SA.....?

Asked by Bret, 78238 Sat Jul 26, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Will you be needing 1099 workers? I know some guys who can and do so out of company time to put some more cash in their pockets.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
What type of repairs are you wanting done, I can send you a list of contractors who can do such work. Send me an email
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 21, 2008
I would talk with top agents in your area. I had a roof put on once, paid through escrow, buyers picked the colors, it worked out well. If you need more help you can contact me via my profile.
Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 26, 2008
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
There are a number of contractors who will agree to take their payment for services rendered at closing. Same for flooring specialists, etc. You need to either call around and ask them directly or seek recommendations.

Good luck!

Dominick Dina, Croker Owner
Christian Realty San ANtonio
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 26, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer