lindac247, Home Seller in Fort Myers, FL

Who are what are Market America?

Asked by lindac247, Fort Myers, FL Fri Aug 24, 2012

Now we are being told that they are "pirating" MLS listings and creating all this "foreclosure nightmare" for being homeowners just honestly trying to sell a nice home at a fair price.............................

Answers

8
Need more information please, feel free to e-mail me as I have been involved in short sales and foreclosures for many years. Be aware of some who "claim" to be specialist.
FLREOTEAM@GMAIL.COM
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-sorenson/17/397/894
I am sorry to hear about your concerns with Market America Realty & Investment Group. More importantly I am sorry to hear of your struggles trying to sell your home. Just to ensure, Market America Realty & Investment Group, nor any real estate firm/company for that matter can create or cause market shifts good or bad, in your example "foreclosure nightmare."

As highly as we think of ourselves the internet and forums such as this really bring us back to reality. No matter the size and scope of the realtor or real estate company, we are all "little fish" in a big pond. Keep us updated as to success of your home sale and to issue being resolved with Market America Realty & Investment Group.

Here is a good blog on Fort Myers Real Estate Market.
Linda,
The stress and frustration you are experiencing is clearly heard in your words.

When your home appears on a web site that fabricates a 'value' that has no connection to reality, a homeowner can most certainly suffer material damage.

You can choose to have your agent submit your listing to the local MLS and NOT select the 'publish on the internet' option. This will limit the syndication to 'approved' MLS affiliates and NOT Realtor.com, the source of data the aggregate websites depend on.

Your home will be sold through your agent or local co-operating agents who are representing the active buyers looking for homes in your area. As more sellers become aware and take advantage of this option, the blatant abuse that aggregate websites currently exhibit may be abated or at least marginalized.

Confer with your agent and see what is possible. If Market America is misrepresenting your property for sale by removing the identify of the listing agent of other tactics, your agent will know where to file the complaint. If your home is appearing on Market America incorrectly as a foreclosure, or other form of distressed real estate, you will very likely suffer material damage. If Market America is masking the list price with a 'estimated value' you may suffer material damage.

Take a look at the Market America website, observe your home as it appears there and then list the facts regarding your concern. "They" are the most frequently misquoted people in all of history.

Let us know what you find.
Market America is a brokerage in Lee County

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com

I invite you to contact me directly to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Market America Realty prides themselves on honesty, integretity and outstanding customer service. I assure you that we hold all our agents to the highest of standards. Please contact Jennifer Tolar, Office Manager at 800-439-1580 Ext 180 to arrange for a call at your convenience.

Have a wonderful rest of the day.

Gregg Fous/jt
Broker/Owner of Market America Realty & Investments, Inc.
Market America is a local real estate company that markets foreclosed property mostly. I have completed 2 transactions with them this year so far and they were great to work with.

Forget what "they" are telling you. We can all deal with foreclosewd property, I even have a special link on my website just for foreclosed property, http://www.kevincloutier.com .

Its more like the short sale nightmare, the forelcosure nightmare is more like a bad dream.

Just listen to your gut, not "them".

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
239.246.6639
Here we are; listening to "THEY" again:

Real Estate has a long established set of safeguards to ensure that some cannot
Sell your property,
Steal your property,
Mis-Represent your property.

The process we go through with Country Recorders and Title Companies make it impossible for these things to happen.

Our MLS organizations have very stringent procedures for LISTING and SELLING houses; no one can "steal" my listings.

The "FORECLOSURE NIGHTMARE" is created by serveral things;
Unforseen financial hardships to the Homeowners, such as Medical Bills or loss of jobs,
Bad terms on a Home loan; such as Variable Interest rates and balloon payments,
Coupled with the loss of Value caused by the Recession,
which also created the Upside/Down situations which have necessitated many, many Foreclosures.

There is no PLOT here; no sinister evil force trying to take over the Real Estate Market:
Just a whole lot of VICTIMS,
and an assortment of SCAMMERS, THIEVES and UNETHICAL PEOPLE.
Market America is a local real estate company that does happen to list foreclosed homes. I'm not sure who told you they're "pirating" listings or what proof they have. Many of us have websites that share data from the MLS that includes foreclosures, short sales and equity (owner) sales.

This is a very serious allegation for someone to accuse a company of pirating listings from the MLS. One real estate office did not create a foreclosure nightmare for anyone - it was a combination of many things that created the current economy and housing market.