Jakefantom, Home Seller in 07450

Which realtor sells the most houses in Ridgewood, NJ, 07450

Asked by Jakefantom, 07450 Mon Sep 5, 2011

We're looking for a realtor with a successful track record throughout 2010 and 2011.

Answers

4
If looking to sell, rather than focusing on top agent, consider interviewing a few local agents from different realty offices, then choose the person you like best and who has the most to offer--top agent, does not necessarily translate to best for you....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 5, 2011
The Numer One Realtor in every City is the person who has a TEAM, made up of 4-10 Agents, who do nothing but REO's for the Banks. They probably do not have a regular Residential Listing.

What you want is a hard working single Realtor who is concerned and committed to YOUR listing.

Or, maybe you don't!

Good luck and may God bless
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 5, 2011
Eventhough an agent represents a particular real-estate company, I'd be more concerned with the person you hire to sell your home. It makes great sense to interview a couple of agents who are very familar with Ridgewood. Don't look for just a a knowledgeable agent, but also one you think you can work with. A good personality with strong negotiation skills is a must.. It will also benefit you to choose a company that has a strong Internet presence since 9 out of every 10 buyers begin their search for a new home on-line. Let me know if I can be of futher assistance.
google me
check out my blogs
Let me know if you would like a free consultation to find out if I am the right agent for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012