Juniedoll, Home Seller in Chatham Township, NJ

Which realtor has the best record for selling homes in Chatham Township, NJ?

Asked by Juniedoll, Chatham Township, NJ Mon Jun 20, 2011

Answers

2
Brian Rutter’s answer
Juniedoll,

You are really asking the wrong question for today's real estate market. First, the market in Chatham Township and surrounding areas is fairly tight these days, with a good amount of buyer interest and not a lot of homes on the market. Any Realtor is going to put your home on the Multiple Listing Service as well as several internet sites, and any reasonably competent Realtor will get your home sold as long as your pricing expectations are in line with the market. As the speaker at one seminar I attended said, "My job is not so much to find a buyer for your home, but to market your home to other Realtors. Together, they have a much larger pool of buyers than I could ever reach by myself."

What is more important than the volume of business a particular Realtor has done in your town is how comfortable you feel with that Realtor, and whether you feel that Realtor can do a good job of presenting the unique selling features of your home, has enough knowledge of the local market to price your home properly, and is willing and able to give you the kind of service you want.

I have lived in Chatham Borough and Chatham Township for over 30 years. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the sale of your home.
Juniedoll,

Good Morning! Great question. I think I can help. How would you define best? I have access to the MLS where you home is located. I can look for the best Broker (then agent) based on a few variables:

a. I can look for which Agency (not necessarily agent) has the most listings since January for example and of that number, have many have sold or have gone under contract in the past 30 days.
b. Average Days on the Market
c. Percentage of List to Sale Price.
d. Maybe look at the list and see who sells homes closer to your location or style of home.

What information would be important to you?
Juniedoll - I'm moving there shortly and will be within the next two years. Feel free to call me at 973-590-8205.
Flag Sun Feb 8, 2015