Home Selling in The Villages>Question Details

Russ, Home Seller in The Villages, FL

Which real estate company sells the most homes in the Villages (other than The Villages developer)

Asked by Russ, The Villages, FL Wed May 11, 2011

Answers

6
I would have to say that the consensus is correct that Realty Executives probably lists the most homes other than The Villages but I would have to say that it is a toss up on who "Sells" the most homes. ERA/Tom Grizzard, Inc lists AND sells the most homes in the Tri-County area. We also sell the most homes in just The Villages, as well, at any given time. We are a close second in listing homes to Realty Executives. I have to refer back the that old AVIS rental car commercial... We may be second but we TRY HARDER.... I think that you would be very happy with ERA/Tom Grizzard's superior customer service. I am a former Villages agent. Worked for them for 8 1/2 years before I left and went to work for ERA/Tom Grizzard. I interviewed with Realty Exec's and felt ERA/Tom Grizzard was a better fit for me personally. I was number 4 in 2008 out of 150 reps at The Villages and was #1 in my office for ERA/Tom Grizzard for homes sold in the first full year that I worked there. I would be happy to assist you with marketing your home if that is what you are looking to accomplish. Give me a call.... 352-454-9561 Thanks.
Ira
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 29, 2011
Realty Executives sells the most. I own Black Tie Real Estate in The Villages and I know they sell the most. I will say that I have a 95% success rat with geting homes sold and over 10 yeas and 25,000 hours in selling in The Villages. Also, if you asked the question what Realtor has sold the most homes in The Villages I would say it would be close between Debbie and Frank O, Sally Love and Cindy Wise and myself. Those would be your top 5. Can't think of any other Realtors in the top 5 that I know of.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 11, 2011
Hi Russ,

My answer to your question is here: http://vllg.es/15A91oV

Sorry for the long winded answer!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
Hi Russ!

You might want to check in with All Vilage Realty. Their numbers look good in that area.

IT's a Coldwell Banker Brand so you'll get the exposure.

My office is in Mount Dora, so that is a bit out of my target market area.

I hope you find the best combination of agent / office to sell your home for top dollar.

Take Care,

Ray Levy
Coldwell Banker Camelot Realty
Mount Dora, FL
252-978-8551
Hi Russ ... it is my opinion that Realty Executives is the #1 realtor office here in The Villages and we are the biggest competition for The Villages developer. I am a realtor with Realty Executives and would be happy to meet you and discuss your selling needs. I have been a realtor for over 6 years, selling primarily The Villages; I am a resident of The Villages and have a great deal of knowledge about this area. You can check me out on my website: JanEnnes.com. Thank you. Jan
Web Reference: http://JanEnnes.com
Hi Russ,
Thanks so much for your question. There are several real estate offices that represent buyers and seller's in The Villages. There are several factors that go into selling a home, such as price, location, condition, availability for showings and most important the experience and negotiating skills of your Realtor. My name is Emily Lee, I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties. Weichert offers a fantastic web presence to market your home and also a network of agents to answer buyer calls regarding your home. Please call or email me if you would like additional information about how we are the best choice to help you sell your home in today's new marketplace. You can reach me anytime at 352-362-4043 or email me at emilyleerealtor@yahoo.com. Have a great day! Emily
Web Reference: http://weichert.com