Great Landscaping can make the most ordinary architecture eye catching. Add a fresh coat of paint or replace a standard front door with something a bit more special. If your light fixures are old or rusted, new fixtures can make a big difference. And your home must be in perfect condition. Power wash the sidewalk and driveway. If there is mildew on the home clean it! If the paint is in poor condition, get a good professional looking paint job on the house. All of these elements are important for great curb appeal. Of these... Landscaping and giving the exterior of your home a good cleaning are the best place to start. If there are any obvious repairs that need to be made, make them before you put your home on the market.
Good luck with your home improvements!
Myra Ephross ABR,ASR,CNE,ALHS,CHMS,CLHS
Prudential Anderson Properties
Prudential Fine Homes International*
281 650-9779 c
* Fewer than 78% of the over 65,000 Prudential Agents worldwide hold this designation.
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
I have my own construction company so I automatically send my landscape crew over to do their magic. Often times my clients come home and they truly do not recognize their home! I have had several neighbors come up to me and comment about how fabulous their neighbors home looks when we get through.
Here's 5 quick tips on curb appeal if you're trying to sell your home:
1. Have the lawn mowed, enhance plant beds with new mulch & colorful flowers, rake the lawn if necessary
2. Move your trash cans out of site.
3. Refresh the paint on the exterior of your home or if that's to expensive sometime a good power wash will do.
4. Make your front door look like new by either re-painting, powerwashing, or refinishing
5.Clear your doorway of cobwebs, dead bugs, and wasp nests