Home Selling in Lancaster>Question Details

Denise, Home Seller in Lancaster, PA

Where to find property investors in Lancaster PA?

Asked by Denise, Lancaster, PA Tue Jun 2, 2009

We have a multi family building in Lancaster (city) PA. Large Building, Prime location, long term tenants. We are looking for a return on our investment- even though I know this isnt the right time. We have long term tenants that we care about but Where can I find investors? please email BednarekHomes@yahoo.com

Answers

5
Hi Denise, many Realtors work with investors, myself included. Please call or email me anytime. -Barbara Ries, REALTOR®/Prudential HSG.
I am a real estate investor in Lancaster, PA.
I've also got some investors that would take a look at a good deal.
Web Reference: http://www.alexreedy.com
With an attractive investment offering, the investors will find you. Do not confuse your love of your tenent as the key to the next investor's pocketbook. An investor is interested in the rate of return for his cash to work for him. Your investment in real estate has to provide a return that is competitive with gold, stocks, commodities, other real estate offerings. It must provide a higher rate of return than many other investments because it either has to pay for itself through the cash flow plus pay a property manager so that the investor is indeed buying a real estate investment, not a job in real estate. In a declining market, most of my true investment properties receive multiple offeers in a matter of hours from buyers throughout the world, not just next door or local buyers. The power of the internet is amazing, particularly for investment properties.
Web Reference: http://www.impactrealty.com
Denise,

I work with a number of investors. 1 of whom is looking to purchase a multi-unit building in the coming months.

Is there a time that we could schedule to see the property?

Jeremy Ganse
Kingsway Realty - ePro
717-577-3251 - direct
717-569-8701 - office