Home Selling in Susanville>Question Details

Kan5a575, Home Seller in Susanville, CA

Where does Trulia get their information. Our house is listed without an address and only 1 picture. Our realtor didn't have an answer for me.

Asked by Kan5a575, Susanville, CA Sun Dec 6, 2009

I'm trying to get all of our information about our house on Trulia. What can I tell my realtor?

Answers

3
Hello, As the owner you can put your homes info & pictures on Trulia & reference your MLS # for your Realtor.
You can work with your Realtor to advertise together for the same cause.

Hope this helps & happy holidays.

Thadeus
Web Reference: http://www.calcoastsb.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009
I would recommend you ask your realtor. If yuu do not get a satisfactory response, I would recommend you talk to the realtors Broker?

Sorry to hear about this difficulty

Regards
Michael Barron
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009
It would appear your realtor is not trying to sell your house, a lot of them are setting the price so high that no interest is shown, and the buyer eventually forecloses. Once they foreclose, the prices drop and the realtors pick them up. Some realtors have even been caught collecting rent on these homes and the owner or banks are unaware.