Home Selling in Carmel>Question Details

Sakura, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Where can I such for a real estate, who will sell my house?

Asked by Sakura, Los Angeles, CA Fri Feb 24, 2012

I am looking for a real eastate in New York state.

Answers

10
Donald Dwyer’s answer
http://www.DonDHomes.com

This is my website. Feel free to peruse it. As a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson who serves the Carmel area, I would love to help you.

Don Dwyer
Weichert Realtors
J,
On the bottom right of this page, you should see some pix and the words FIND A TRULIA VIP
click on it, enter your city and you will see a list of Agents who work in your city.
You can look at their PROFILE and RECOMMENDATIONS.
You can e-mail them and ask questions.

Good luck and may God bless
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 24, 2012
J.O

In addition to Ron's great advice. Depending on where you are located you may want to meet with a few agents that have other homes in your area for sale.
J,O, If you need help I can help to find the right agent for you. 347 932-0609
Hi: I can definitely help you sell as well as buy something in the lower Hudson Valley. Plus, our company is truly unique & offers customizable commissions as low as 2.5% total to go onto the MLS. You can see more information on our website. Or please call me at 914-273-9688 if you have any questions. Thanks. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great day. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty.
I can find you the top agenbt in NY or anywhere! Email me your crieria and I can easily help you to pick the top agent in New York or anywhere in the country.
You can always try the search engines for the top selling local real estate firms in your immediate area. It's always a great idea to meet with a few realtors to see which one you feel a good connection with.
You can contact any local agent/realty office; you can also locate some area agents here, under the find a pro tab.
Please feel free to email me at hpayson@turnkeyrealestate.com and Id be happy to help you.
If you let me know what areas, I would be happy to make a recommendation.
Gail@GailGladstone.com