Nancy Freas, Home Seller in Great Barrington, MA

Where can I get info of homes sold in area code01230?

Asked by Nancy Freas, Great Barrington, MA Fri Feb 22, 2008

Answers

7
Hi Nancy,

You can also check out the link below from Trulia which shows homes sold in Great Barrington, MA within the last nine months.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Hi Nancy, I have access to the MLS which has a ton of sold data and can answer most if not any questions you have. Feel free to contact me. With regards, Jon
Web Reference: http://www.bowenboston.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2008
Hi Nancy as a consumer you can search on Trulia for SOLD properties and you will see Many within the zip code that you are searching. If you are looking for value you can type in your address and you will get the value of your property (approximate) as well... Keep in mind that a Real Estate Pro will be you best option to review all recently sold homes.
Thanks if you would like to have a conversation, I amin several zip codes on Trulia and my profile will have my phone number!

Thanks!!
Darrick Gilliard
We're happy to help you research both local towns and sales of houses in specific price ranges. Let us know and we'll help out.

Martha and Lori
Nancy, If you have a specific property in mind, you also can go to masslandrecords,com or the deeds office in Great Barrington. They are a wealth of information. A great way to use the site is to start with a property that you are already familiar with. The legal section of the newspaper will also list the most recent sales.
Nancy you may get "sold" information from the Great Barrington Town Hall, or any Realtor with access to Berkshire County MLS can help, or through many of our websites on an MLS link.
Nancy
Thank you for your question. You have a very helpful Realtor with the first answer. Just one note:
There is a difference between facts and interpretation.
Realtors are hired not because of the data they possess. We are hired because of our expertise in helping our clients decipher the data that is available.

Personally, I do not give out solds data. My goal is to find out what a person needs to accomplish, then provide them with the options available. It would be like someone asking you what automobiles sold last year in Great Barrington. Size, color, year....hate to say it...the question makes about as much sense.

BTW - the answer is, you can ask the country assessor for that info and not even talk to a Realtor. However, what good is the data without interpretation?
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA