Bill92868, Home Seller in Orange, CA

Where can I get a list for mobile homes that sold in my park?

Asked by Bill92868, Orange, CA Wed Aug 3, 2011

I live in Orange Ca. and I live in a mobile home in a park called Park Royal and I want to sell my mobile home and by a house in Las Vegas NV. but I want to know what the mobile homes in my park are selling for so I will know how much I can sell mine for.

Answers

8
I can get a list and send them to you. I have sold in that Park in the past.
There is more than one place for mobile home sold transactions. This is because the MLS will have a list of everything sold by a Reator. However there is another list published through the department of housing. They may of been sold by licensed mobile home dealers [that may not be Realtors as well] or they may have private transactions.

I'm happy to send you both.

my information is attached

Ann Harris
949-433-3225
ahomesale@yahoo.com
HI Bill,

A Local realtor can help and give you the most accurate information for what is happening in your price range, compare with other local Parks, and in your area. This way you will know your competition and what is happening inside your park.. Talk to you soon.. Ingrid Ski Realtor 949-874-0432
You should check with a local realtor. Be sure to check your park and also Carriage Estates on Collins for comparable properties.
Hi Bill,

Ask a local realtor, or simply visit realtor.com or zillow.com., both will provide you with current listings and recent comps.

Maryam
Most likely from the Park's management since most of those parks have a percentage of the sale go to them!
Your experienced local Real Estate Agent can provide this information for you.
You should contact a local Realtor to help you.
Hello Bill, I would be more than happy to provide you with a list of sold mobiles in your community. Please reach out to me through my profile and I'll send you the list.

All the best!
Web Reference: http://www.ajsocalteam.com