Home Selling in 28906>Question Details

Michael Lacy, Real Estate Pro in Blue Ridge, GA

Where can I get Tax records for Murphy, NC?

Asked by Michael Lacy, Blue Ridge, GA Sat Jun 14, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


You can get the tax record for any property or home in Cherokee County NC from the Cherokee County Office web site. On the Chrokee County web site there is a label for online options, you will see a drop down box with one option labeled tax net. When you click on tax net, you can enter either a property address, or owner name, and get the tax record for any property in the County. Go to http:// http://www.cherokeecountync.gov
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 26, 2012
If, you are looking for a home, and are going through the MLS system, there is a location on the listing sheet, which if filled out by the listing agent at the time he puts the data on the MLS, has the tax for that particular property and the tax year the amount is for.
Call me, and I'll get the taxes for you, if the property is located near by. You can also call the tax office direct by calling..828-837-2421. Remember, there is a lot more to buying a home, than just the taxes....Realtors have worked and maintain their education, in order to help you as a potential Buyer find out the information you need to make an educated purchase!
Timberwood Mountain Realty, Inc.
1-800-380-6806 or 828-837-0424
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 4, 2011
Hello Michael, You go to http://www.cherokeecountync.gov site or google this name and it should come up.

Glad to help,

Sandra Daley
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 9, 2011
Hi Michael,

You can Google it or click on this link http://www.cherokeecounty-nc.gov/webtax/search.aspx

Need help, please feel free call Big Frank Schuler - Broker/Realtor at Exit Realty Mountain View Properties Murphy NC 28906
Call any time Big Frank's cell phone: (828) 837-0991
Office: (828) 837-2288,
Email: BigFrank@exitmurphy.com,
Searching more from my Website: http://www.28906.com or http://www.nc-mountain-properties.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 9, 2010
Hi Michael,

Before I became a realtor, I worked in the Cherokee County Tax Assessors office. You can access the county website at http://www.cherokeecounty-nc.gov/ If you need help navigating the site, feel free to call me or email me. 828-837-2288 helen@exitmurphy.com

Helen Russell
Associate Broker
Exit Realty Mountain View Properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 14, 2009
You can go to: http://www.cherokeecounty-nc.gov/webtax/search.aspx and type in the info you have to pull up the tax-appraisal card. Let me know if you need anything more, or have a client you'd like to work with me on a referral basis. Thanks, Carol Robinson, RE/MAX Mountain Properties 828-342-5616
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 14, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer