Home Selling in Springfield>Question Details

Seller Of 227…, Home Seller in Springfield, OH

Where can I find a realtor that will call me back. I want to sell my property at 227 West State St, Springfield OH

Asked by Seller Of 227 West State Street, Springfield, OH Tue Jun 15, 2010

Answers

7
Did you end up finding someone to help you?
You could check our directory in the link below.

Strange that you would not be getting calls back? I do work your area and would be happy to see if I can be of some assistance. If by chance you are facing a short sale situation then we can help you with that as well. I have years of experience and several certifications and training allowing me to provide expert assistance. In fact its kind of funny... I work with the Short Sale Specialist network that posted below...

No matter if it would be a short sale or a "traditional" sale we offer some of the most aggressive home marketing programs available today.

Feel free to give me a call and/or email and I would be happy to see if we can solve your problem together.

Mark Ryan
Broker
I will be more than happy to refer you one. Feel free to email or call me on my cell 713-471-7926.

Neeti Chauhan, ABR, ASP, GRI, CNE, eCertified®
I am connected with a large referral network and would be happy to get you connected with an experienced agent in your area. You can reach me at realestatebytodd@yahoo.com.
Please contact me. I will arrange for someone to get in touch with you.
Not sure if its a short sale or regular sale, but I have the best agents in Ohio at my fingertips. Why are they the best? Because they rely on us for much of their business, we grade them based on many factors, and if they are NOT good with good reports from sellers, they get the boot!

We have a couple GOOD agents in Springfield, OH

Check out: