Nicolelily225, Home Buyer in Denmark, WI

Where are all the buyers?

Asked by Nicolelily225, Denmark, WI Mon Aug 27, 2012

I am trying to sell a 3 bd 1 bath home on the east side for $104. We updated everything in the house, it is nice and clean, with a large garage, but can't get anyone to look at it. We have had some couples come through and gave it 4 stars but no bites. Any advice?

Answers

4
Nicole lily 225,
I can surely tell you that brokers spend a lot of money marketing the homes and always working with buyers and sellers. We do this day in and day out! Realtors are always working with qualified buyers and know the current market. It seems to me that the comparable in your area are selling for less.

Need any more help don't be afraid to ask.
Well Nicolelily 225, listen to the two previous answers . It's price, price and price again in this economic climate. Many " For Sale By Owners" find that all their work is not getting them the best net. Why is that? Answer: Professionals have a system that almost always nets the seller more.
Do you have it listed with a realtor, that is the most important question. If so I would listen to your realtor and take their advice, it could be overpriced. Many sellers want to cushion the price on their home above market price so there is room to negotiate. I would rather list homes to sell. If you custion the price you are loosing a lot of potential buyers because of that.
I am working with an agent. All of our reviews have been positive, We have had no feedback saying that we are overpriced. I just cannot believe that we haven't had more people look
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012
Are you working with an agent? Make sure that you are appropriately priced for your area. Review your agent's marketing plan including the listing. Your agent should be getting feedback from agents showing your house.