tlam, Other/Just Looking in 11412

Whats price does a two family goes for in st albans?

Asked by tlam, 11412 Fri Aug 10, 2012

Answers

6
This is really based on different criteria's. Attached, Detached, number of bedrooms. The prices can rise to $500k and up or as low as $385k. Again depends on the number of bedrooms. For instance, i have an attached in St. Albans for $330k. If you want an agent to work for you in finding a house, please let me know.

Jeanette Wilson
Douglas Elliman
646-335-6161
What size two family home do you have in mind? They come in three bedrooms and generally go to six bedrooms. So the true range is from $300,000 to $499,000. Please feel free to contact me for further discussions: 516-659-0161
If you would like to do some research on your own:

Looking for a property or a comparison can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.

Listing Book is a great service to help you try and determine what your property might be worth.

I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com

631-425-6150
The resales go from $338,000 (cash only) all the way up to $599,000. The average is $436,974.
You can check http://www.mlsli.com If looking to sell, invite a few agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there. Cma's are provided free of charge by most agents; or consider hiring a professional appraiser.
Average of $400K currently on the market for sale.

Let me know if you need further assistance, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Yael Shanee
917-705-3717
http://www.yourhomesmart.com