Grell, Home Seller in 11702

What was the average commission charged on the condos that were recently sold in hallandale beach.?

Asked by Grell, 11702 Tue Mar 3, 2009

Answers

6
Hello. Grell

We -Realtors are covered by The Sherman Antitrust Act and the Clayton Act law.

Nosotros los realtor estamos cubiertos pora la ley de The Sherman Antitrust Act and the Clayton Act.
"In the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, the U.S. government struggled with anti-competitive practices between businesses. Part of the concern was related to artificial pricing practices that harmed consumers. In response to these monopolies, cartels, and trusts, Congress passed two major pieces of legislation: The Sherman Antitrust Act and the Clayton Act."

In florida is Six percente in the satasndar commission.
If you need more inforamtion please call me.
If you are going to listing your porperity please call me I would like to help you.

Lucero Leirvik
Exit Metroquest Realty
E-mail: cleirvik@bellsouth.net
PH (954)298-8410
Facebook: Lucero Leirvik
http://WWW.realestate-luceroleirvik.com
http://WWW.Lleirvik.browardarea.com
Typical commission is 6%. 3% for the Listing agent and another 3% to the selling agent.
Web Reference: http://RealEstate911.com
Commissions are negotiable and agents are NOT supposed to discuss things such as a "standard commission amount" or "average commission percentage".
Six percent is the standard commission in south Florida , however if you are very motivated seller you can go a little bit higher in commission percentage or offer a bonus to the selling agent expressed in dollar amount as a good incentive to have your property under contract within the first 30 or 45 days in the market.
Call me and my business partner and I will have the pleasure to prepare a listing presentation for you at no charge.

Angel Calzadilla
Prudential Florida Realty
(954) 632-3593

angelrealtor104@hotmail.com
hello back !

standard professional realtor full-service commissions initiate at 6%-7.5% depeinding upon the type or magnitude of property.high-end multi million dollar properties might require more in-depth costly advertisement programs reaching towards the higher commission-split, while other average properties usually fare at 6%.

i specialize in effective professional marketing and selling of south florida residential property and practice in your area and would be happy to discuss any of your real estate goals at any time. say hello any time

best regards,

billy copoloff
beachfront realty
direct 954 558 6022
Hi Grell,

I can tell you that the average commission in South Florida is 6% that gets divided between listing and selling offices. I can also tell you that with the current inventory, many sellers including banks (foreclosures) are offering bonus to selling agents to facilitate the sale. The bonus vary in according to the listing price. I have seen any where form 1% to $3,000-$5,000 if sold in a specific amount of time.

Do you have a condo currently listed in Hallandale Beach?

Carla Rocha
Coldwell Banker Residential
954-895-7341