Cauwenberghs,…, Other/Just Looking in 9331 N W 37th Ct.  S...

What was selling price of home at: 9350 N W 37th Court Sunrise FL.?

Asked by Cauwenberghs, Albert, 9331 N W 37th Ct. Sunrise, FL, Tue Mar 18, 2008

Answers

3
Hello Albert,
That house was listed for $269,900 in Dec of 2007. The house never sold and the listing expired. Currently the property is not listed for sale. The property was in pre foreclosure at the time. There is no indication in the public record that the house has been sold since then.

Would you like an instant email every time a house sells in your area? Just let me know. We can have you set up to get that info on every property in your area. We can also send you info anytime a price changes on a house as well. We will be happy to be your information source.
Cauwengerghs

the home you are asking about was a short sale property. If your interested in knowing about this home or other in Welleby you can contact me at anytime and i will be happy to assist.
Web Reference: http://www.JoseSellsFl.com
Cauwenberghs,

Are you interested in buying in the Sunrise area or are you trying to determine market values for your home? Please let me know if I can assist you in these areas as it would be my pleasure. Best wishes.