KAREN ECKERM…, Real Estate Pro in Lago Vista, TX

What trait do you most want to find in your Realtor?

Asked by KAREN ECKERMANN, Lago Vista, TX Thu May 24, 2012

Answers

1
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
Well, I am not sure if you are a Realtor or a buyer / seller, but it does not matter.

I always tell my potential clients that they should select their Realtor as carefully and with the same intentions as they select their family physician, attorney, dentist, hair dresser etc. etc. Someone you
trust, a Realtor who listens to your needs, adjusts to your urgency in finding or selling the home in other words has patience or takes off running because you are in a hurry. Then you want a Realtor who has time for you, takes his services to you super serious, runs his business with attention to every detail, in your and only YOUR very best interest, with the intention to find you the RIGHT HOME FOR YOU and one who adheres strictly to the Code of Ethics of the Association of Realtors....

And if you find that Realtor, YOU WILL KNOW, you will have great communication, reach your Realtor any time, and by the way, the right and best Realtor is the one who puts the facts in front of you and not the one catering to your wishes and hopes as far as what you want to sell your home for.....in this market you need a Realtor who is straight forward and honest and puts all the facts of your market place in front of you THEN YOU WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS :)

Hope this helps

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients covering for @Properties Brokerage the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes on the NorthShore...and worldwide and anywhere in the US services with my partner agent
Edith speaks English, French, German, Spanish and more