David Munn, Home Seller in Lincoln, NE

What should I ask for my home at 1140 Starview Lane, Lincoln, Ne 68512?

Asked by David Munn, Lincoln, NE Mon Oct 7, 2013

Answers

6
Johanna Rhoads’ answer
Hi David! I saw that you currently have your home listed for sale by owner. I as well would love to help with a market comparison but I also have some really really good insight for sellers in your position who may be ready to list. I have referrals and great experience as well and I live in your neighborhood across the way (by Hill Elementary) as well--GREAT neighborhood.
It depends on the condition and what other houses in the area with similar sq ft, bedrooms, and age are selling for. A Realtor can help you with that or an investor such as myself.
5 dollars because that is fair market value for what you have to offer, I hope this helps!
David
In order to give you a price on your home, I would need to see it and then do a market comparison based on improvements, condition, etc. I have worked the area before and it is a great area. The market is still active and I am looking forward to the winter being good also. If you would like some assistance in selling your home, please let me know.
Your satisfaction is my #1 goal!
Becky
Yes you need a competitive market analysis. I'd be happy to help if you need one!
Hi Dave, You need a Comparative Market Analysis. A Realtor will come to your house, look it over, then go to the local Multiple Listing Service and do some research. We look at apple-to-apple comparisons, based on age, size, type, and location of house and share data from the past six months. Let me know if I can help.