Home Selling in Marinette>Question Details

Ryan Francour…, Home Buyer in Pulaski, WI

What's the going rate for a realtor (to list a property) in Marinette?

Asked by Ryan Francour Home, Pulaski, WI Mon Aug 6, 2012

What is the rate that a realtor charges to a seller when listing a home for sale in Marinette? How is the market? Still down?

Answers

2
I have an office in Peshtigo WI and the rate varies per Realtor. I like to meet with the client to discuss what type of service your actually looking for and go from there. I give free consultation to property owners and help to give them an idea about the market at the time of listings. Please give me a call and I would be happy to discuss this in more detail in a personal consultation. I would like to earn your business.

Leanne Sebero
Dreamland Properties LLC
715-938-6266

PS
I just happened to see this under the community questions that is why I didn't respond sooner.
There is no "going rate" or average rate of commission. The best way to find out is to interview several agents and ask them questions. Don't get too fixated on the amount of commission but rather the services that you will receive.

Not sure what the market is doing in your area, but you local agent should be able to tell you that in addition to giving you a comparable market analysis including actives, solds, expireds. This will give you a pretty good indication of your local market.

In addition, you will want an expert opinion on staging your home and letting you know the types of things that can be done in advance to put your home at the top. It is also wise to obtain a pre-inspection so that you limit the amount of items that a buyer may try to use to bring down the agreed upon purchase price.

Good luck on the sale of your home.
Very nice reply! It is true; too many sellers focus on the commission rate instead of all the services they will receive with that specific listing company.
Flag Sun Aug 24, 2014