Home Selling in Myakka City>Question Details

Kim Neal, Home Seller in Myakka City, FL

What realtor has sold the most homes in last 3 months in manatee county?

Asked by Kim Neal, Myakka City, FL Tue Feb 24, 2009

Answers

6
Bernardsdaughter’s answer
There has to be a realtor that sold the most homes in the last 3 months in Manatee County. The first answer is double talk in my opinion. If you don't know, say you don't know. The question was specific.

I don't have the answer but I am only looking to buy on Anna Maria Island, Key Royale area. The higher sellers are on Anna Maria or Long Boat Key in my opinion. Had the OP been honest, I might have contacted him but he's talking out of both sides of his mouth. :-(
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 19, 2009
Who is the best East Manatee county agent for a home that has acredge? Some of the homes are set up as small Horse farms and need to be advertised in area and states that are looking for Mini Ranches. I had my house on the market had alot of traffic but culd not afford the house. I heard that a dozen times
HI Kim,

It looks like you need some short sale help. Give us a call.

Ron Pepka.

941-708-3555
Team Pepka with Keller Williams Realty of Greater Manatee has sold the MOST homes in Manatee County in the last 3 months. He can be contacted at 941-708-3555 or http://www.teampepka.com and the team has also sold the most homes in Manatee County for the last 12 months. Keller Williams Greater Manatee has consistently maintained the top spot for agent production in Manatee County.
Web Reference: http://www.teampepka.com
A better question would be who has the best customer satisfaction if you are looking for a great agent. This post is an example of who is looking to be helpful and how many buyers misunderstand what to look for when selecting an agent.
You see, the agents with the most sales right now are working for REO foreclosure listing agents and are notorious for no returned calls and no followup to your questions. They can sell that way with an "on to the next" attitude. If you think you are important to our county's top agent don't you think they would be on sites like trulia answering your questions? Nope, they are too busy for people with questions, just your cach please.
I great agent has top rated education and experiance and can show you their credentials. I great agent takes the time to go out of thier way to help people that he doesn't even know without the expectation of any return other than being a professional. Buyers should understand that top rated agents do stand out if you just read thier profiles.
1. Only work with a CRS certified agent. Cetified Residential Specialist - This is the toughest designation to get as a realtor and an agent must have outstanding performance acheivements plus special training and testing to acheive this.
2. Check out thier email address. Do they have some bozo email carrier like "SunBunnny488@hotmail.com" or do they understand technology and advertising enough to have a business address? Mine is results@LeeForbes.com...FYI
3.Are they accessable? can you reach them when you have a question? how quickly do you hear back from them or do they actually answer thier phone?
4. Is this a career for them or are they working real estate as a hobby? You want an agent that is in the trenches everyday, not out on the golf course and returning calls after 5pm.

There are real questions you should use in selecting an agent. Most agents you see online offering free advice are in the top 10% and should not be condoned for taking the time to answer posted questions, especialy when we do it for free...
Web Reference: http://www.GulfsideLand.com
That is a hard question to answer. Are you asking for Listings they closed or buyer sales? There are also teams of agents that pool thier numbers so I doubt you can ever get a true answer.