Michelle10309, Home Seller in 10312

What print or internet site brings the most buyers in S.I.? Have there been any studies showing how buyers located the property they purchased?

Asked by Michelle10309, 10312 Fri Sep 6, 2013

Have there been any empirical studies as to what percent of buyers are directed to homes by realtors or agents or find the properties unrepresented on their own? Is the S.I. Advance still a factor driving buyers to properties? Don't want to hear how realtors are important & each has skill, as that is already recognized.

Answers

3
Statistics and studies have shown that the most effective form of marketing properties is the internet. While the S.I. Advance is still an option and still utilized by most realtors, it is not very effective. Most sophisticated buyers search for homes on the internet. The Neuhaus Realty website is state of the art and chock full of information and up to date listings. Visit NeuhausRealty.com and see for yourself.

I can help you sell your home or find you a new home. Call me at 718 689-3850
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
The good qualified buyers are working with the agents. The Internet is the main source of traffic, but that is simply a start. Once an agent meets a buyer, and that buyer realizes that the agent is a true professional with a strong grasp on what's happening in the CURRENT real estate market, then that buyer will slow down with the Internet search and begin to use the greatest asset of their home search, a realtor.
It seems tome that when prospective buyers ate looking for a home, realtor.com seems to come up quite often. As far as the Advance, some prospective buyers look at at it online.