Sweetleilani, Home Buyer in 85379

What price is 15117 W Hope Drive, Surprise, AZ 85379?

Asked by Sweetleilani, 85379 Wed Oct 7, 2009

The realtor of that property never returns my calls. Can I call the Bank that owns the property to find out how much it is?

Answers

2
As of today the listing was cancelled on 12-14-09 it was on the market as a lender owned priced at 119,900. I'm unsure why it was cancelled, it was only on the market for 10 days. The agent might have lost the property, or something fishing was going on. It is unclear at the moment, it might come back on the market and it might not. I have a few coming soon properties out in Surprise, a 3 bed 2 bath with den, single level, 2 car garage 1,991. Dont have a price yet but it will be priced to sell. I also have another 4 bed 2 bath 1,756 sq ft single level once again I don't have a price but we price them to move them fast. I also have a ton of properties coming soon in El Mirage as well as throughout the valley. If you have any other questions I can help you with, or if you are interested in any of my properties please call my office at (623) 414-3388

Sorry Hope isn't on the market anymore
This home is currently owned the bank (lender owned).
There is a sign out front, but that doesn't mean it is on the market.
I have found that banks are often having the listing agent put their sign out weeks or months before putting a home on the market.

I hope this helps.
Web Reference: http://www.TheKeysTeam.com