Home Selling in Fayetteville>Question Details

Kathy ,  in Philadelphia, PA

What mls do agents use in Fayetteville AR, and has anyone every heard of ezmls and are the a legitimate mls?

Asked by Kathy , Philadelphia, PA Tue Feb 11, 2014

Answers

1
I am a Fayetteville agent, but I have not heard of EZMLS. Upon examination it appears that some other towns in Arkansas may use this, but Fayetteville is not one of them. Click on the link below to get to my Fayetteville MLS home search website. I also specialize as a buyer agent and would love to help you with your relocation and home purchase.
EZMLS is a legitimate MLS. It is used in East Arkansas and in the south part of the state. It is very user Friendly and works very good. Just go to http://www.ezmls.com and click on the State "ARKANSAS" then click on the City or County you are searching for. Then click on what you are looking for or go to the bottom and click on Submit and it pulls up all listing in the City or County in your search.
Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014
Thanks Judy, I am an REO asset manager and an agent submitted a listing with an mls sheet that just didnt look "credentialed". Thank you for taking the time to respond, that was helpful.
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014