Trinidad Can…, Real Estate Pro in 33315

What kind of family activities does Hollywood have to offer for families with small childres?

Asked by Trinidad Cancel-Geist, 33315 Wed Mar 13, 2013

Hollywood has many free activities for family during the weekend at Art's Park in Young Circle and has many activities all week long during the week days. It's a very exciting Town and I'm proud to be part of it. I don't just live here, I work my area too. As a Real Estate Professional and a Proud Member of the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, I like to keep our city profitable, and keep our businesses alive.

Answers

4
Besides the Friday Night Funfests, Monday Food Trucks, and concerts. The Broadwalk has a great park for kids. During Christmas,it hosts the CandyCane parade. Other parks have outdoor family movies. And these are just a few activities I outlined. Checkout the HollywoodFl.org website for a comprehensive list of activities. I lived in the area since 1997 and can inform you of other activities for families, and adults too..
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
954-559-6411 cell
305-749-1583 work
305-932-6355 fax
PaulHeller@Bellsouth.net
TRC, CSMS, E-Certified,REO Specialist
If you are looking to buy or sell property, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
Do you know anyone who needs real estate advice? Please feel free to contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
There are lots of things to do in Hollywood with kids .
FUNTASTIC FRIDAYS FOR KIDS is
Every Friday • 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The best FREE family social event in town featuring a bounce house, face painters & more!
If you go this website it will tell you other events as well.
http://www.visithollywoodfl.org/events.aspx
There is so much more, Hollywood is a great place to live. Just give me a call at 954 558 8005 and I will be glad to share it with you.
Erika Meyer
954 558 8005
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
The list could go on but suffice it to know that Hollywood is a great community for raising children and offers great schools, parks, and family/children acitivites. The YMCA is also located in Hollywood. You're also close to Fort Lauderdale which offers many family type outings where clowns show up & do face painting, balloons. In fact, when my children were small we went to Sunday Jazz in River Walk and there I met a clown "Bubbles" who I hired for my son's 2nd Bday Party and she was great!! (that' was many years ago!). The Children's Museum is also nearyby. Hollywood has great beaches and mini water parks! You can call me and I'll be happy to give you a more detailed list. I'm the Sales Manager in our Hollywood office. (954) 963-4808.
Is there a question somewhere? You are a Real Estate Profession on a question and answer site for the buying and selling public, why not put the above in the Trulia Blog Section so that other Realtors can share their opinions and thoughts with you.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)