Home Selling in Wardensville>Question Details

Maxine Taylor, Home Seller in Wardensville, WV

What is your commission on the sale of land (if we decided to list with your company)?

Asked by Maxine Taylor, Wardensville, WV Wed Feb 17, 2010

Property is located in Everygreen Farms in Wardensville, WV, two side-by-side lots (3.94 & 4.51 acres), one of which has a stream running through it. Property backs up to George Washington National Forest and is in a development with restrictive covenants.

Answers

3
Maxine

"Mrs Taylor most of the realtor companies generally have the same commission rate but some will go lower to get your listing , if they are worth their salt they wont change there rate just to get your listing"

LOL LOL LOL LOL

COMMISSIONS ARE NEGOTIABLE ..period

The amount an Agent charges..Commission/Flat Fee has nothing to do with determining they are good at providing Services or if they "are worth their salt"

There are excellent Agents who charge more and excellent Agents who charge less....It's called Competition/Competing for Business.

Charging a higher Commission makes no one more honest, qualified, distinguished, Professional or endowed with expertise...It's just a ridiculous argument/bs comment aimed to get Business away from a competitors......

Pride of Service is based on you actually provide services worthy of Pride, not I CHARGE MORE SO I'M OBVIOUSLY BETTER BS.

Dunes
4 points more towards my
does not represent
Expertise, knowledge
Professionalism or anything else
except I post a lot VIP Badge
http://www.trulia.com/voices/what_is_vip/
Mrs Taylor most of the realtor companies generally have the same commission rate but some will go lower to get your listing , if they are worth their salt they wont change there rate just to get your listing . Realtors work very hard for their clients and a Realtor is the only way to go . I have listings in the wardensville area so I would be more than happy to help you out .
Maxine it is against the law for any broker to quote you a commission on a site like this. It is against antitrust laws. You will need to contact them by phone or email, and they can quote you what they charge as well as the most important, what you get form them for their commission. Good luck with your land sale.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com