Resource, Home Seller in 34105

What is value of 1365 serrano Circle Naples, FL 34105?

Asked by Resource, 34105 Mon May 11, 2009

Answers

6
Try looking in Fiddlers Creek.
I have a property there for sale and it might be just what you want.
It might be a good idea to lease for a year in the neighborhood and then select a property.
I can do that too.
You have gotten several opinions of value for your home. As you know we have been in a difficult market for the last couple years and maintaining value has been difficult. I believe the recent trends show that the table may be turning. Volume of sales are on a continual uptick. The prices are low but to stabalize the market we need to lower the supply of properties on the market.

Alot of people have been sitting onb the fence waiting for the bottom. As in stocks and any other type of investing, no one can predict the top or the bottom and the only indication, in my opinion, of when it has passed is a directional change in sales volume. When we pass the top I believe volume drops off not to return until we pass the bottom. Our pending and closed sales volumes have been increasing for several months.

As the other professionals on this site have shared, if you want to sell quickly you need to price at or below the market. If you do not need to sell you may want to wait on the sidelines and watch the market. The one thing I advise against strongly is putting your property on the market at the price you would like to recieve if it is not in line with the evaluations you recieve from listing professionals. I believe our market is skewed by the overpriced properties that do not sell. Well priced properties are selling today. I listed a home last friday that went pending this thursday with several back up offers.

I recommend you contact a knowledgeable market professional and discuss your needs to sell now or possibly hold your property for better times.

Ken Lowe - Realtor Partner
The Tropical Team
Chairman’s Circle Diamond
Prudential Florida Realty
http://www.Ken-Lowe.com
239-595-2212
Let Me Help You Put Your Footprints In The Sand!!!
Hello Brian & Diana,

A 'quick' look at what is going on in your developement, regarding pricing, shows that homes the size of yours, 1721sf, under air, are listed for around $279,000, plus or minus. There is nothing over $300,000. There have been NO SALES of 'comparable' homes in more than a year. I am aware of the frustration buyers like you have, but the market is the market and either you want, or need, to sell or you don't. If you want or need to sell, you must price your home at the CURRENT MARKET. The current market is determined by what a BUYER is willing pay and a seller is willing to accept. Sellers do not set the market in this environment. You must price your home at a level to encourage perspective buyers to at least give it a look. If they won't come and look, they won't buy.

If you would like to discuss this with me further, and perhaps discuss a market stratagy, please feel free to phone me at 239-560-0014. If not, I wish you the best of luck with your home.

Dennis Leffert, J.D.
Real Estate Broker
Hi Resource
I currently have the lowest price home in the development. There has been a lot of showings, biggest problem is the fear factor. With all the developer issues going on their, lower priced homes being built further driving the home prices down. It is not a good situation. If you need any further information about the selling side of Andalucia feel free to contact me at bcaron@kw.com
Skip
Here is the last 3 closed sales in Andalucia, which us where Serano Circle is located:

$580,000 1361 SERRANO CIR ANDALUCIA 4+Den 4 0 3,350 2006 10/3/2008
$550,000 1442 SERRANO CIR ANDALUCIA 4+Den 4 0 3,350 2007 10/29/2008
$450,000 1454 SERRANO CIR ANDALUCIA 3+Den 2 1 2,324 2006 6/30/2008

These closed sales are almost to old to be good comps. Andalucia is all over the map with home values ince most all owners that bought and closed which is about 40 of the total 120 lot's they can build on are UPSIDE down on their mortgage. The value of the home you are asking about could be from 200-400K depending on what lender we are dealing with. Of the 7 for sale only 2 are not short sales or upside down, one is at 290 and one at 390.

Southwest Florida has been my home for the last 26 years. My life has been spent entrenched in construction and real estate since 1983. I also have a bachelors degree in Finance & Real Estate. Please allow a professional expert in Southwest Florida Real Estate help you today!

Nathan LaCorte
Main: 828-215-5603
Toll#: 800-590-6856
Fax: 239-236-0282
Sand Castle Realty
nathannaples@gmail.com
http://www.nathannaples.com
There are currently 7 homes listed on our multiple listing service on this street. The prices range from $244,000-449,000. I do not know the model, size, upgrades etc. A good estimation would be to look at the sold homes in the last few months that are similar in size, etc.

Feel free to check out the sold homes on my website: http://www.sellnapleshomes.com. You can login with a username and password of your choice. If you would like to discuss the property, please contact me.

Teri Daggett