Home Selling in Clifton>Question Details

Judy Sysyn N…, Home Buyer in Toms River, NJ

What is the trend for home sale prices in the Athenia section of Clifton?

Asked by Judy Sysyn Naughton, Toms River, NJ Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

5
Gail vinnal’s answer
The Athenia section is fairly stable right now with the pricing of a 3 bedroom 1 bath cape somewhere between $250,000 and $325,000 depending on condition. Athenia has always been a sought after area with well priced homes having an approximate on market time of 60-90 days.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 11, 2012
I would be happy to send you comparable home sales from the MLS. I sold a short sale in listing in Athenea for $175,000 last year but normal sale are all over $200k and close to $300k
let me know if I can help you find or sell your home
OH YEAH DID I MENTION THERE ARE 3 TIMES THE HOUSES GOING UP FOR SALE COMPARED TO ACTUAL SALES IN CLIFTON.........SO BASICALLY THE INVENTORY IS GOING UP AND UP AND UP AND THE PRICES ARE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN!
THE HOME PRICES IN CLIFTON ARE PLUMMETING BIG TIME......THE SCHOOLS ARE AWFUL AND THE PEOPLE ARE GARBAGE! CLIFTON IS NOT WHAT IS WAS 20 YEARS AGO.........MOVE TO ANOTHER TOWN
HELLO MARY, I GUESS THAT WOULD DEPEND IF YOU WERE A BUYER OR SELLER AND WHAT PRICE RANGE YOU WERE DEALING WITH, IN EITHER CASE; HATE TO BE VAGUE, BUT, WOULD NEED BETTER INFORMATION, TO GIVE YOU A MORE EXACT ANSWER; AM VERY WILLING TO HELP YOU IN EITHER CASE, JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR GOALS;
GEORGE "SERVICE" CONKLIN 973-248-9293 JERSEYGEORGE@AOL.COM
REALTY EXECUTIVES 973-575-6700