E C Staten, Home Seller in 44281

What is the supply/demand of Sharon Center Currently?

Asked by E C Staten, 44281 Sat Aug 24, 2013

Thank you for your question: Market conditions , low inventory of homes for sale. This would be a wonderful time to put your home on the market as long as it is listing with the market and well cared for, never under estimate curb appeal and a great smell walking in the door of a home you may wish to buy.
Buyers should be aware that there are many multiple offers out there now, don't play games you may feel terrible when you find out someone was more serious than you. If you are looking for an experienced realtor (19 years) call me at: 330-338-3608 or email me at: EvamarieHarrison@yahoo.com
Evamarie Harrison,SRES
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Inventory is low everywhere. A good home at the right price is always in demand. I can provide you with auto updates via email on similar homes if you wish. Just shoot me an email and I will set it up. Irene.fahey@gmail.com.
Hi! The demand is high everywhere due to the lack of homes on the market, I will send you stats if you would like. You may email me at Amyhoes@gmail.co