Anointed, Both Buyer and Seller in Romulus, MI

What is the quickest way to list with Trulia?

Asked by Anointed, Romulus, MI Sun Jul 28, 2013

Answers

4
The quickest way and only way is with a Realtor. When a Realtor list your home it automatically gets posted on may related web sites. You on the other hand have to go to each site and input all the information. Another reason to list your home with a Realtor.
Quickest and ONLY way of listing your home on Triulia is to be listed with an agent.

Trulia does not accept "for sale by owner" listings on their site.

You can list with Zillow.com, or ForSaleByOwner.com or Craigslist.com...just to name a few....... there are other fsbo-friendly sites.

Best wishes.....
Hello Anointed,
I am a full time Realtor located in Livonia and I know Romulus very well. I would be happy to discuss how I can help you sell your home in today's market. Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me so we can set up a day and time to discuss the options available to you. I will list your home and place it here on Trulia and for maximum exposure I will place your home on all of my marketing sites and it doesn't stop there. I look forward to your call and helping you sell your home.

Jamie Hastings
Vision Realty Centers, LLC
(734) 444-5323 cell
If you want your home to be listed for sale on Trulia it has be listed with a Realtor. Hope this helps and best of luck to you.