Home Selling in Beverly>Question Details

Roger Mathew, Home Buyer in Wheaton, IL

What is the market time for a nicely appointed 3 bed, 2 bath home in Beverly these days?

Asked by Roger Mathew, Wheaton, IL Sat Jul 11, 2009

Answers

2
Matt Laricy’s answer
Roger,
Thats really tough to say. There is no set market time. It all depends how realistic you are as a seller. There are a lot of buyers in the Beverly area looking to buy, however, like most buyers, they are looking for a good deal. Your best bet is to price your house right, and hopefully, the buyers will come. I would be happy to help answer any questions about your place.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
HI ROGER
The market time would be anywhere from 4 months to 7 months depending if your house is priced correctly for the market and if there have been any upgrades made to the property. Price and location are key factors along with upgrades.
If you would like a free market analysis, I would be happy to do one on your property free of charge.I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE BEVERLY AREA .
Please contact me at 708-646-6533 or email at nlathus@yahoo.com.

Have a nice night,
Nichole Lathus
MCCOLLY REAL ESTATE
708-802-9900