Betsy, Home Buyer in 10002

What is the market like for undeveloped beachfront property in Melbourne Beach? I've got a large lot to sell - over 1/1/3 acres...

Asked by Betsy, 10002 Sat Nov 28, 2009

Answers

5
Sandy Kilpatrick’s answer
Hello Betsy,

I live and work in Melbourne Beach, and I can tell you that the ocean front lots when priced correctly do not stay on the market very long. Our inventory has gotten low and home builders prices are also lower now then in the past years. So if you are thinking about selling, right now is a perfect time to get the process started.

Best of luck in the new year ahead!

Sandy Kilpatrick
South Island Real Estate
301 Ocean Ave
Melbourne Beach, Florida 32951
http://www.southislandrealestate.com
sandk2u@aol.com
321-474-4330
Hello Betsy, I see you have asked this question three times and have different answers. Yes it depends on location, what is it zoned for, residential, commercial or multiple uses is one thing. The other will depend on when you purchased it and what the market is now by using a Comparative Research Analysis of the any vacnat land that has sold in the lst year. I say year because some land has set idol for a year or more. The it is going to be at what price are you willing to say okay. If you pruchased it sduring the Boom Years, you will loose money. It is now going to be how much you paid for it, do you have a mortgage, and what cah you live wiht as a final offer? If you purchased it years ago , for a good price, I would say 20 years ago, or before 2000, then you will make money on it. By using my compnay website you can also search vacant land that are for sale, how big the piece is and the asking p[rice. You can also see what has been sold. This will help you and give you an idea.
If you contact me I will be glad to do a work up on it and dicuss the two avenues we can use to sell it for you.

Peter Dolci ERA Showcase
GO TO
http://www.erashowcase.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 29, 2009
If anyone is interested in contacting me, the owner of this beachfront property, please use funegirl@gate.net - thanks!

In what part of Melbourne Beach is the lot located - closer to the inlet? What is the price range you are looking to sell it for?

There was no your contact information mentioned to ask you directly without posting for the discussion.

Thanks.
Hi Betsy,
It depends alot on the location. It costs more to build right now than buy existing so the market is not "on fire". If you can send me the tax id or physical address I will send you the comparable properties that are currently listed and recently sold. Melbourne Beach is a very desirable location and a lot that size is not a common find.
scott@spacecoasthomefinder.com