Landowner1, Home Seller in 94518

What is the market like for prime land sales (flat parcel) for residential housing in this current market? Is this the right time to sell land?

Asked by Landowner1, 94518 Sat Aug 11, 2012

The land referred to is a 2 acre lot in the 94518 (Concord) zip zoned R-7.

Holy cats!! I completely disagree with the other answer. The land I have listed have multiple offers.

I have buyers for ANY vacant land you might have available, so please do call me!!

Laina Casillas, Alain Pinel Realtors

(855 ) 334 - HOME (4663)
Land sales have not caught up with the current frenzy in the local residential market. The average market time for land sales in the Concord/Clayton/Walnut Creek area is about 180 days. There have been 5 closed land sales in the area since Jan 1rst and there are currently 16 active properties and 6 pending sales. The type of lot you describe is very unique in the area would command attention. Feel free to contact me for specifics on any of the other sales or listings in the area.