Home Selling in Chesapeake>Question Details

jwalker4627, Home Buyer in 23320

What is the market in zip code 23320 right now.?

Asked by jwalker4627, 23320 Mon Jan 14, 2013

I have a 4 bedroom single family home that is currently being rented and would like to sell the property.

Answers

7
It is a great market to sell a home. Prices are up and interest rates are low. The key question on a rented home and the market value is the condition of the home. Lets talk!!

Location in zip 23320 is important to value as you could be on a lake on Waterside or on a corner lot with Volvo or Greenbrier Parkway traffic. These two large variance will impact the value positively or negatively.

Please call me at 580-6546. I will be happy to share an extensive market evaluation that will help you see the trends in sales, market values and market times for your home.

Talk to you soon!
Bryan
Any market is a good market right now if the house is priced right, in good condition, and has a great agent who can plug you into an excellent marketing plan. Give me a call today so we can discuss my marketing strategy to get your home sold quickly for the highest price.

Nelene Gibbs Real Estate
Real Estate Investment Advisors
P O Box 65520
Va Beach, Va 23467
757 672-3232
Fax Toll Free: 1 888-402-1666
mail to: nelene@nelenegibbs.com
http://www.NeleneGibbs.com
Pricing, Condition, Location & Timing are the factors when selling.
Please let me know if I can assist with the listing of your home.
Darcy Guethlein
Prudential Towne Realty
The market is doing well in that area. Are you in Great Bridge High or Oscar Smith High School District? Also, different neighborhoods sell differently, some have a history of selling in 30 days while others have a history of 60+ days. You will also need to consider the timing of the lease. It can make a difference.

Now is the time to buy with interest rates being so low. So if you are thinking about selling now might be the time for you to sell. The historically slow months for me are in Novemeber and December, this year I have been very busy...

Kristi S. Wargo Realtor,
1709 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Direct and TEXT 757-773-2517
Office Email: realestategal1@cox.net
Office Phone:757-321-7595
Licensed to Real Estate in the State of Virginia

Kristi S. Wargo Realtor,
1709 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Direct and TEXT 757-773-2517
Office Email: realestategal1@cox.net
Office Phone:757-321-7595
I actually have a great report that you could review. It gives you a picture of what is going on by city and I can break it down further for you. I can show you the last 3 months as well so that you can compare it to Jan. 2013

Send me an email and I can send that right over.

I can review it over the phone with you right now, if you would like.
Hi there. 23220 is not only my market but I live in 23320. I would be honored to come by and view your home. Here's my number 757-809-2525 and email is info@callclaudine.com. Please tell me what is convenient for you.

Warm regards,
Claudine Ellis, Broker