Louis Baratta, Home Seller in Oklahoma City, OK

What is the current market for selling homes in this area?

Asked by Louis Baratta, Oklahoma City, OK Mon Dec 3, 2012

Answers

10
Brennan Wilkins’ answer
Hey Louis.
We just got our house under contract in 38 days. Everything ive eard is that's its pretty strong even given the fact it's typically a slow time of year. We interviewed several agents and I have to say we couldn't be happier with who we chose. We had a very niche house and finding a buyer was tough. It's all in the marketing and our guy nailed it.

-b
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 3, 2012
What neighborhood, what are the homes characteristics? Email me at Josh@JoshBarnettOKC.com.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
check neighborhodiq(dot)com, it will give you a great idea on recent nearby sold houses. I always use it when i'm trying to figure out the market price for houses i'm considering to acquire
What percentage of the realtor fees does the buyer pay for?
0 when it comes to buyers.
Flag Mon Jun 10, 2013
I have been pleasantly surprised by the activity I have experienced during December! Typically, this is a very slow time for Real Estate. I actually met a buyer to write an offer on Christmas Eve. I had buyers wanting to view properties on Christmas Eve but could not get showings scheduled with homeowners because of the holiday. So...the market is great, moving and alot of anxious buyers out there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
I have been pleasantly surprised that all my listings have continued to stay busy with showings the last few weeks. It does usually slow down during the holidays and picks back up in Jan/Feb, but with the number of showings I'm seeing in December, I'm optimistic that the spring will be quite busy!

Let me know if I can help you!

Leah Brown, Realtor
Prudential Alliance Realty
This is the slowest time of the year during the holidays. Our sales market does pick up just after the first of the year. Generally, our sales market has been steadily increasing above 2011 data. Homes priced between $150,000 and $250,000 have performed the best. In my opinion, it's still a Buyers' Market and the home location, condition, and age will factor in the sales time expectation.

Mike Bumm
Metro First Realty OWP
405-607-0850
mikebumm@att.net
Hi Louis,

73132 is a good sized area. Please contact me either by email or phone and I'll be happy to run a market analysis for you.

I can locate the specific inofrmation on your home with your address.

Thanks so much,

Bridgett Wells
651-9320
bridgettwells@kw.com
You can visit my website at http://www.csimshomes.com and put in the zip code and see what houses are listed for. If you would like a free market analysis for your house, please contact me at carolynsims@kw.com.
What area, specifically, Louis? If you're just looking for overall metro area market information, you can see the metro statistics here: http://www.showmeokc.com/market-statistics

If you want information about a smaller, more specific area within the metro, please email me at ryan@showmeokc.com