Fank Smith, Home Buyer in Florida

What is the charge to use Trulia?

Asked by Fank Smith, Florida Thu Apr 12, 2012

Selling By Owner, I see my House from Previous, But info says I claimed it and it is OFF the market. If I am able to pay the fee I will, if not I want info removed because it's showing as not for sale and it is.

Answers

2
Hi Frank,

Trulia only allows for real estate agents to advertise on Trulia. If you want more exposure for your property on the internet give me a call and maybe we could work something out to list your property in MLS for a flat fee or with little commitment . Give me a call or email me if you think this something that may interest you.

Tabetha Sibley
Realtor-Associate
Tropic Shores Realty
(352)428-2371
TabSells@yahoo.com
http://www.TabSells.Net
Hello Fank,
Trulia does not allow for-sale-by-owner listings on its web site. Only real estate agents/brokers can post homes for sale on Trulia so if you work with an agent then your home's listing will show on this site as actively for sale.

Zillow.com and Craiglist.com do post for-sale-by-owner listings and you may wish to list your property on forsalebyowner.com or fsbo.com for a small fee to get exposure on your local MLS. However; working with an agent will give you the most exposure on the internet. Something to consider...

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty