Leeza, Home Seller in South Middle River,...

What is the best resource to list your house to rent with a corporation?

Asked by Leeza, South Middle River, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Oct 15, 2008

Fort Lauderdale, beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home on water, pool, hot tub, safe neighborhood, great schools.

Answers

5
Leeza,
I am looking for a corporate rental as I am moving to FTL to manage a new business. Eventually I will buy a house, but need something for at least 6 months. Definitely want a house and yours sounds great.
Send me info to debratowsley@aol.com
Hey Leeza,

I'm looking into rent-to-own properties right now. If your house is still up for rent, feel free to drop me a line. I'd love to take a look at it.

kellengracey@yahoo.com
Hi Leeza, I just took a rental listing and my client does have the property listed on corporate housing by owner. I can let you know what happens? Also, you will want to adverise the property to the HR department of all the large corporations in the area.
Hi Leeza,

Are you looking for renters on temporary corporate housing terms? You could list with a real estate professional and specify you would accept short term/corporate rentals. Exposure is the secret in real estate, so you should list with a company that is heavily represented in the market.

I would be happy to discuss it with you. If you have any more questions, please contact me at http://www.floridamoves.com/carla.rocha

Carla Rocha
Leeza,

Did you check the site attached to the link below? Not a recommendation, as I don't know anything about it. However, it looks interesting.

http://www.corporatehousingbyowner.com/