peaceangel, Other/Just Looking in Myrtle Beach, SC

What is the best real estate company to work for in Myrtle Beach,SC?

Asked by peaceangel, Myrtle Beach, SC Thu Feb 14, 2013

Answers

4
I believe SC Real Estate Network is the best company to work for because we really do put our clients interest and customer service first. As BIC and coming from the corporate world I believe training is very important in the success of any career. I offer training at no cost to my agents and a graduating commission - up to 90% commission. You don't have to take my word... ask any of my agents. In less than one year, we are in the top 50 of growing real estate companies in the area. Call me if you have any questions.
I have to second that. I work for this company and have learned a great deal from Cherie and other agents. We all work together as we all know changes are happening every day. We are kept informed and Cherie wants all her agents to be the most knowledgable on the Strand. Its a pleasure to be part of her team.
Flag Sun Feb 24, 2013
Keller Williams Realty..
Best Training
Best Systems
Best People
Best Split
For more info on Keller Williams contact Dan Kingsmore 843 421 8218
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Prudential is the best company to work for. We can talk about commissions and desk fees, etc etc. However, the real question to any job you will ever has is "Do I love what I do and do I love who I work for and the people I work with?" If you can answer yes to these questions, then you are in the right place. For me, I answer yes by working at Prudential Myrtle Beach RE.
Keller Williams is the best company! Feel free to call our office at (843) 443-9400 anytime to schedule a time to come meet our Team Leader - Trisha Whitaker. We offer cutting edge training and marketing material, low monthly fees, two offices, and a fantastic work environment.