Helen, Home Seller in New Port Richey, FL

What is the average time to sell a house in 34652 area of Florida?

Asked by Helen, New Port Richey, FL Sat Apr 21, 2012

It's on the water

There are a lot that factors into how long a home is on the market before obtaining a contract, and an average time on market does not really say a lot. Price is the most important factor. If a home is priced correctly, especially if it is on a favorable water location, you can expect offers and possibly a contract within the first 30 to 60 days. Second most important factor in determining time on market is how well the home shows and ease of showings. A home that is cluttered or is not easy to schedule showing appointments will increase the time on market. The exterior and interior of home should be in the best presentation possible during the time the home is on the market.

I would be happy to provide you with a free consultation. You can find out about HomeNet's 4% Home Marketing Plan at http://homenetyouteam.blogspot.com/p/home-marketing-plan.html . We use all the best technology and marketing available to get your home sold as quickly as possible for the best possible price. At HomeNet, real estate is about YOU!

Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Fred Strickroot
5006 Trouble Creek Rd, Ste 216
New Port Richey, FL 34652
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 25, 2012

Good morning. Thank you for asking about ‘Days on Market’. While the 34652 area New Port Richey, in and out of County is quite diverse, offering everything from mobile homes, single family, condos, Senior living [55 or 62+] and Gulf access, without knowing more about your specific property this question is just to broad of a question to answer knowledgeably.

Other factor regarding DOM is Price; would yours be priced competitively to the Market ? or just another of its overpriced properties ?

I live in 34652 and have strong ties to it. I have a Son in School, Coach our local Pop Warner Tackle Football Team and had been a Developer’s Representative for over a decade.

Please feel free to contact me directly. It would be my pleasure to discuss your needs, and see how we could market your property properly so it does not sit simply adding unnecessary days on the market

Steven Zimmerman
Husband, Father, Pop Warner Volunteer Football Coach
an Actively Licensed Full-Time Realtor
Mobile 727-534-3226
BlackBerry # 30FCAF8F