Home Selling in Appleton>Question Details

bjrosio, Home Seller in Appleton, WI

What is the average time on the market for homes in the Black Creek area?

Asked by bjrosio, Appleton, WI Thu Mar 21, 2013

Answers

3
Nan Brennan’s answer
The stats as stated by the agents are accurate however, if your considering selling a home in that market there are many things to consider when choosing an agent as that could mean the difference of your home selling fast or sitting on the market for a long time. If you would like to contact me I would be happy to explain to you the importance of selecting the right agent.
Per Mls in the last year 17 homes SOLD in the Village and Town of Black Creek. Average days on the market per mls for these homes was 136 days. However, the mls does not take into account homes that were relisted. Of these 17 homes, 3 were relisted....one for an additonal 124 days, one for an additional 523 days and one for an additonal 185 days. Take this into account and the average days on the market for these 17 homes was 184 days.
There are currently 11 homes on the market in Village and Town of Black Creek.
Hope this helps answer your questions. Please feel free to contact me if I can help with anything else.
There are currently 11 properties being marketed in the Village and Town of Back Creek through the Multiple Listing Service. In the past year there were 15 that were sold. This translates into 268 average days on market.