Diane Enriqu…, Home Seller in Atlanta, GA

What is the average time on the market for homes in the 30349 zip code? House is single family detached,

Asked by Diane Enriquez, Atlanta, GA Thu May 22, 2008

built in 2005. Close to campcreek marketplace. House is ranch style with upstrairs bonus/4th br, 3 br downstrairs, 2.5 baths, hardwood floors in all rooms except for bedrooms, granite countertops in kitchen with ss appliances, recessed lights in kitchen/fr, formal living, dining, family room with vaulted ceilings/fp.

Answers

6
The average for this area is about 90 days. But that doesn't mean much. It breaks down with the correctly priced homes selling far more quickly and the others lingering until they expire. If your home has been on the marker longer than 90 days you need to do something fast or you likely won't get it sold.
Web Reference: http://sellearth.com
Average 90 days. Sometime depending on the location ot could be sooner, But more often than not I see a 90 day contract to close.
I have 6 listings in this area, and they have been here prior to me taking the listings 8-10 months.
It really depends on how much you are asking for and your surrounding area homes, how many are listed in your direct neighborhood, how are the schools, how are you marketing it, what incentives are you giving the buyers?
All of that can make a difference, but this area has been hit hard with foreclosures as well, 2 builders went under last year that flooded the market as well with brand new homes.
Let me know if you need more answers, good luck Pauline Moore
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2008
Based on the limited information
Ranch Homes with 3+ bedrooms and 2+ baths in the 30049 zip code built after 2000 , there have been 11 sold and 2 pending sales in the last 6 months with an average sale price of 133,832 sold in average days on market of 98 days and shortest days on market was 32 days on a non foreclosure.

Those are the stats how your house compares and at what price your home will sell depends on many factors that will have to be review first hand.
Hi Diane,
For a free and complete market snapshot of zip coe 30349, please visit, http://www.movetoatlanta.org and select the green market snapshot button in the left margin. There is no obligation. If you have questions about the information, feel free to call me at 404-429-9244.

Pamela Holmes
P M Holmes Realty
http://www.pmholmes.com
Hi Dianne, Average days on the market for your zip code is about 94 days. Keep in mind that this is only an average. How long it takes to sell your home depends mostly on how you price your home compared to the others that are selling in your neighborhood, and the condition of your home. If sounds like you have a very nice home, and I would be happy to come out and look at to see what I thought we could price at it, and we could also narrow down the sales to your neighborhood to see how quickly things are based on that new information. Call me if you have any additional questions.

Donna Abbott
Keller Williams Realty Across Atlanta
770-378-7374