Home Selling in Waukesha>Question Details

jmcconkey, Home Seller in Waukesha, WI

What is the average time on market?

Asked by jmcconkey, Waukesha, WI Wed Jan 22, 2014

Answers

2
There are so many factors that can determine the answer to this question... location, price, condition, are just to name a few.
What zip code are you in? Are you talking single family home?
Location is everything in real estate! But also the quality and maintenance of a home plays into time on market. As well as Staging. I use and pay for a Professional Stager prior to using and paying for a Professional Photographer. A house has to look like its "ready to sell" before it goes on the market and then pricing it to sell.
Flag Thu May 8, 2014
The time on market is really based on a few equations. If the price of the home is accurate, what is selling around your home, presentation of property, and how well the home is marketed. These all play a factor on how long your home will be on the market. Right now there is not that many homes on the market in this area which bodes well for sellers. I hope this all helps. I would like to take some time to talk with you about your home if indeed your in the market to sell.
Matt Szymuszkiewicz Shorewest Realtors
Flag Sat Feb 8, 2014