Home Selling in Cape Coral>Question Details

Vasiliy Maks…, Home Seller in Nokomis, FL

What is the average selling price per square foot in Cape Coral, FL, house built in 2006 1784s/f living are, How much I should list for? thansk.

Asked by Vasiliy Maksimchuk, Nokomis, FL Tue Jun 19, 2012

Answers

9
Are you not the one that wants a flat fee realtor?
Vasilly,

This is how we all earn our living. Find an agent you feel good working with and do it right. Otherwise, you trying to get sonething for nothing and none of us, I hope, in this Trulia community work for free.

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
Cape Coral, FL 33914
239.246.6639
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 28, 2012
If you don't want to use a realtor to give you the true value of your home, list it for whatever you want.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012
I like your answer LOL.
Flag Wed Jun 20, 2012
We need more info than that. As agents, we get paid for doing tasks like this. Let me ask you, have you ever had a Dr perform a checkup on you for free?

Frank Glaab
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
This is one of the many services provided by a local real estate professional. I would recommend that you make direct contact with a Cape Coral agent for the most accurate information and best representation.

The Trulia community could more effectively answer your question if you provide the address.
Web Reference: http://www.gulfreturns.com/
I too agree that there are many factors that can affect your values. One of the biggest being the location. As they say it is all about location, location, location. Next factor is the condition of the home.

While this information is a bit ambiguous due to not knowing the factors I previously mentioned, there are a few pieces of data that I can share. Looking at homes in all of Cape Coral with a build date in 2006, 3 bed/ 2 bath layout, square footage between 1730 and 1800 and no other parameters, the average sales price for the last 6 months is 98,000 with an average square footage of 55.82.

Again, these numbers are not necessarily indicative of what your home would sell for, it is simply data of what has sold in Cape Coral.

If you would like to have a personalized market analysis of your home, it would be my pleasure to do so. I can be reached at 239-292-0440.

Craig Cunha
Blue Water Realty
I agree with my esteemed colleague, John Martin. There are too many factors that influence price to give you a reliable figure. The best thing you can do for yourself is contact a couple of Agents and request a comparative market analysis. Most Agents, including myself, are happy to provide a CMA free of charge and with no obligation. Call me at 214-5984 if you would like for me to do one for you.

Reggie Blough
There are too many factors about your house specifically that could affect the value to give you a true value like this. A lot of it is going to depend on the location and condition of your home. There could be upgrades or features in your house that could raise the value. Give me a call and I would be happy to come out and take a look personally: 239-246-3004.

John Martin
Sun Realty