Home Selling in Fresno>Question Details

Huuuuuh, Other/Just Looking in Fresno, CA

What is the average selling price for a 4 br. 2 ba. Around Kings Canyon and Armstrong and how many days on the market?

Asked by Huuuuuh, Fresno, CA Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

5
If you want a more accurate estimate of your current home value, please text me at (559) 797-2411 with your name and home address. I will drop off a complimentary package of CMA (comps) at your door step. Here is my phone # (559) 797-2411. Or you can upload my FREE Guarantee App by texting "9N7" to 87778. You will be able to see what's the asking price of the current listings and the sold price as well as the date they were closed escrow. Hope this helps and please feel free to contact me if you need any additional info.
Have a great day!

Blessings,
Ming Ming Angouw. DRE#01885307
Your Realtor for Life
Guarantee Real Estate
(559) 797-2411
angouws@sbcglobal.net
properties usually sells in 3- 10 weeks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Good Morning. the Fresno/ Clovis market has very low inventory at this time making most homes in any area, if it is priced right, get multiple offers in a short time. The home needs to be presented well and the seller should use a professional that has access to all the on line sites and proper marketing for posting. What is the age of the home, and the square footage? I am happy to meet you at the property for a FREE MARKET EVALUATION, with no obligation this week.. There are so many variables that I want to be able to give you the correct information rather than guessing and that way you can make an informed decision on how you want to proceed. You can also feel free to log onto my website http://www.mypropertyhotlist.com and find similar homes in your neighborhood same as what is on the MLS. Nora Hall= Keller Williams 559 706-6048
Within a approx. 1 mile Radius of Kings Canyon & Armstrong :

Average Price - $226,968
Average Sq. Footage - 2112 sq. ft.
List Price per Sq. Ft. - $107.00
Sell Price per Sq. Ft. - $107.00
Days on Market - 31

If you need a more detailed report on your home or help getting your home listed, please let me know.

- Dane
Broker Associate, Realtor - London Properties
559-323-LOOK (5665) or dane@323-LOOK.com
If you would give me a little more information regarding your home I would be able to give you a better idea as to the value.
Year built
Builder
Pool/Spa
Upgrades

Please feel free to contact me directly at (559)285-7241 or kgahutch@gmail.com.

thank you Kellene Hutchinson, SFR